Acne and pimples
I am suffering from acne and pimples in my face for a very long time and I also consult a doctor and he told me that it is due to your age and give me some medicines and I also used so many facewashes and creams but they doesn't work.so please give me some tips regarding this problem

Dr. Thrilok G.K.
Sexologist 3 yrs exp Bangalore

Pimples erupt due to vitiation of blood. Avoid excess of masala, spicy, curds & deep fried items. Use allerin 2 tab thrice a day before food & apply aclear cream. Definitely new one doesn't erupts & then present pimples will vanish.
Dr. Pankaj Sharma
Ayurveda 8 yrs exp Chandigarh

Shodhan is the best way to cure pimples and hormonal changes. Consult a good ayurvedic doctor for the same