Acne and pimples

Good morning doctor.I am having oily skin and acnes in my face. U hate those acnes.Plz give me a solution to this problem. Thanking you in advance. Please do something so that I can get my real face back.

Doctor Answers (2) on Acne and pimples

Hi. Can you attach a pic? Arey they painful? Itching? From how long do u have?
Acne is a disorder of the skin which usually occurs in adolescence especially in people with a strong family history of allergic disorders. The underlying cause of acne which affects most of d teenagers is d increase in quantity of androgen harmone secreted or becoz of increased sensitivity of the sebaceous glands to androgens. These glands are found in areas where acne is common (face, upper back and chest). For propper treatment consult to the physician till then avoid oily food, cheese, nuts and chocolates. Clean ur face properly 4-5 times a day. Homoeopathy clears the allergic tendency n remove the acne leaving no marks, provided u take classical homoeopathy treatment.