I m having problem with acne and pimple
Acne and pimples since 1 month I tried lot of things one cream gel curoplus gel someone suggested me and sulfer iodatm this is homeopathic medicine but I'm having spots on my face how to get rid of this as soon

Check your hormonal imbalance . Don't take medicine without diagnosis .

Hello... I can understand your concern for the acne n spots.... Please note that you need to give more details abt exact location of the acne, is there pus? Is there any other problem...indicating any hormonal imbalance n things likewise... Also details as to your likes/ dislikes, sleep pattern, dreams, nature temperament will be required to suggest the suitable medicines.... So I request you to please consult some Good Homoeopath nearby......
Washing face 3_4 times will help. Drink minimum 12_14glasses of water Daily. Take some steam once a week at night followed by scrubing the face....