Acne & boils in armpits

Hi, I am facing ache issue on my face from around 2 years. I have several marks as well on my face of acne. I have visited a dermatologist once. He tried the method of drying n peeling. It cured the acne problem in 3 months but upon discontinuing the problem returned. Lease suggest a suitable cure. Second problem is boils. I have had boils in armpits etc which are painful. Doctor asked me to get checked for sugar. But thank God there were no traces that I am diabetic. I was suggested a powder called neosporin & TBact oinment along with oral medication. Please suggest a suitable cure. I am suspecting the issue behind boils is sweat. I sweat a lot n it has really fowl smell. Please help.

Doctor Answers (1) on Acne & boils in armpits

​​Thanks for the query​​. ​​This presentation can be seen with many skin diseases. Your description fits into a medical condition called Hidradenitis suppurativa. The best option is to consult a Dermatologist in person to understand the problem and get it diagnosed. A proper treatment can the​​n be started. This needs proper guidance and follow up. You can read more about it