ACL recovery
I had a ACL reconstruction surgery on right knee last year Aug. Till now I fear to put load on my leg;as if it will tear again. I do regular exercise as surgeon suggested. But still I am not confident dat my quadriceps regains their full strength. The graft is in my knee is Hamstring Tendon. Wat cn I do??

Dr. Rishee Patel (PT)
Physiotherapist 5 yrs exp Anand

After a year of reconstruction surgery, only quadriceps strengthening will not help. You have to exercise for other muscles of leg. I would suggest you to consult a sports physiotherapist.
Dr. Mohd. Aamir (PT)
Physiotherapist 8 yrs exp Delhi
First of all after Acl reconstruction you should consulted a physiotherapist for proper rehabilitation for your knee it's necessary  . As for now u should consult a physiotherapist soon do other muscles muscles training too apart from quadriceps and proper gait training( Walk ) in under supervision of physio alright.
Dr. Kiswar Asif Deen
Clinical Physiotherapist 10 yrs exp Coimbatore
proper rehabilitation is necessary to strengthen quadriceps. please do proper training . review with ur surgeon and therapist