Absent mind /tension

Shouting,dont listen,feels somobedy heating , do not sleep, dont understand , trying to kill . harm herself or others, this is because of i married 2nd wife as she was trying to conceive but not succeded, hate my 2nd wiofes kids but loves other friends kids and if dont see them feel something missing , unwell , take care of those childs , insisting to divorce to 2nd wife , but cant cos we have 2 kids from 2nd wife, I dont want to loose both. shee feel sombody making black magic for her, she is diabetics also , beating me or trying to leave house in night , dont want to visit for mental treatment , frequently looking one direction and unable to listen, crying when feel somebody harming her, while cooking cant concentrate. This is since 3 years neither she sleeps well nor me. I am affraid she can wake up do anything to harm /kill herself or me. we are 2 only statying at home. Need to show her salary statement , if see aI am calling anybody , think that I am calling to 2nd wife.

Doctor Answers (4) on Absent mind /tension

Dr. Antara Gupta Aligarh | Psychiatrist
Something is strange that all the opinions here . You said that you married another women because first wife was not able to conceive? ? Did you think that producing your child was sole purpose of your marriage.How can you expect a normal mental state after all this? And how did you manage to marry again without divorce?  You view about her might be lopsided as well. Both of you should visit a psychiatrist.
Ms. Hema Sampath Bangalore | Clinical Psychologist
The best way to make her understand is that of she can speak to a neutral person who can listen to her feelings as it is and not labelling her or Advising her in what she need to do.
Better  take her to a Psychologist /Counsellor and make her comfortable .
Dr. Sonia Malhotra Pune | Psychiatrist
Dear sir,
Sorry to hear about the great trouble and issues you are facing. Your wife is most likely suffering a psychotic disorder and needs treatment urgently. Most of these patients are treated against their will initially, but later do well once they realise their issue. Also, the ray of hope is that when well controlled with medicines and psychotherapy, they can lead a happy and healthy life ahead. Pls get her to see a psychiatrist at the earliest.
Pls feel free to contact me for a private consultation.
Regards!
Dr. Akshata Bhat Mumbai | Psychiatrist
The best thing would be to take her to a psychiatrist. If that does not work, you need to try to get a psychiatrist who will do home visits so that they can assess your wife and treat her accordingly. A lot of her behavioural problems are directed towards your marital status, and these issues need to be addressed at a later stage. Also try to involve some family members from her side so she is more comfortable with the situation.
As she keeps saying she will harm herself, do not delay in taking her to a psychiatrist.