Above knee
Pain occured in muscles above my knee it feel heating sometime i think it cause due to driving please help me out.

Dr. Vishwas Virmani (PT)
Physiotherapist 20 yrs exp Noida

Piriformis Stretch 1. Lie on your back. ... 2. Cross your left leg over your right so that your left ankle rests on your right knee. 3. Use your hands to grab hold of your left knee and pull it gently toward the opposite shoulder. ... 4. Hold for 15 to 30 seconds. 5. Relax, and then repeat with the other leg. 6. Repeat this cycle 2 to 4 times
Dr. Vandana Chauhan (PT)
Physiotherapist 10 yrs exp Noida

if you have pain in thigh, it can be due to overstress, you need to take rest .
physiotherapy is required, ultrasonic therapy, TENS/ IFT and cold pack will help you decrease pain and reduce heating too . Later on muscle strengthening exercise will help in the best way
do an ice pack at home, apply some pain killer ointment, take rest.
Dr. Sugantha Rani. N (PT)
Sports and Musculoskeletal Physiotherapist 7 yrs exp Bangalore
Hi visit near by physiotherapy centre. Take ift and ultrasonic treatment  5 to 7 sessions than start stretching. I wil get good result.
Dr. Aparna Pradhan (PT)
Physiotherapist 11 yrs exp Pune
You may have hamstring  pull ,visit near by physiotherapy clinic they may give you some stretches, isometric exs and ultrasound, I.F.T. I am sure you will recover in 3 to 5 days or to have complete check up  find us on practo .com /Acme physiotherapy clinic  , kalyani nagar .
Dr. Neha Gupta
Physiotherapist 5 yrs exp Delhi
Hi You can start with knee strengthening exercises. It happens due to over straining of muscles specially with sedentary lifestyle.