About twist

There is twist in my hand .what can I do what are the pre treatments for pain relif please please please sir
views-icons 30 Views Mail QnA Whatsapp QnA v

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Venkat Raghav
General Physician Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹250 for 24 hrs

Hey if you are a 2 year old female with twist in hand ,get an x Ray of hand and consult orthopedic doctor . children should not be prescribed with painkillers unnecessarily.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?