About skin

Hi doc, There were very small small pimples on my chick i showed to doctter as it was spreading all over face my forehead, they suggested tritinion i feel it s making my skin even worst please suggest me is that prescription gud i can continue...and i hav been using it from 1 month no changes and i never had these kinda problem before please suggest me something this problem making me feel worst i cant show my face to any1 every1 are asking wt happened wt happened ?

Dr. Manoj Agarwala

Acne treatment has multiple stages - to control new breakouts, to clear the sequelae (pigmentation and scars) and to prevent a relapse. . Isotretinoin is a wonder drug for acne treatment if it is handled properly. There are many instructions to be followed if you are considering isotretinoin or are on isotretinoin for acne. It is not uncommon to have increased acne lesions when isotretinoin is initiated but there are ways to settle it. Discuss with your dermatologist.
Further authentic information can be sought from https://www.aad.org/public/diseases/acne-and-rosacea/isotretinoin-treatment-for-severe-acne
Use a Sunblock and lipbalm while on isotretinoin