About PREGNANCY
My periods are delayed by 2 days n i have a feelings pregnancy... how can i get rid of 17 days pregnancy...? i dnt want to b pregnant at this moment.

Dr. Neelima Deshpande
Sexologist 26 yrs exp Pune
Thank you for your question. If your pregnancy test is positive the first step is to see your gynaecologist. They will examine you and do an ultrasound exam to confirm the pregnancy is intrauterine. The next step would be to discuss the method by which you want to terminate the pregnancy. Depending on the size and duration of pregnancy you may choose the one that suits you most. Both methods have their advantages, disadvantages, and side effects or complications. Ideally you should choose a gynaecologist you can have access to in an emergency. By law you can only get a termination in a government recognised centre by a doctor who has the necessary permission to do so. Please do not buy medicines over the counter as you do not have access to a doctor in the event of an emergency or complications. hope this information helps
Dr. Pranay Ghosh
Infertility Specialist 13 yrs exp Delhi
Personally, being a fertility specialist, I would advise you to continue the pregnancy if you are married and in a stable relationship. If you wish to discontinue, please consult a gynecologist for discussing the options of pregnancy termination. You can decide between medical management(using oral and vaginal tablets) to start the process of abortion, or D&C to surgically remove the pregnancy. Both are safe.