Here are a few tips for you:
What to Do:
1. Continue to take prenatal vitamins.
2. Keep yourself active unless there is swelling or pain.
3. Work out your pelvic floor by doing kegel exercises.
4. Eat a diet high in fruits, vegetables, low-fat forms of protein, and fiber.
5. Drink lots of water.
6. Eat enough calories (about 300 calories more than normal).
7. Keep your teeth and gums healthy.
8. Get plenty of rest and sleep.
What to Avoid:
1. Strenuous exercise or strength training that could cause an injury to your stomach
3. Caffeine (no more than one cup of coffee or tea per day)
6. Raw fish or smoked seafood (they have high levels of mercury)
7. Raw sprouts
8. Unpasteurized milk or other dairy products
9. Long car trips and airplane flights, if possible.
Hi, you have to take more protein less carbohydrate diet. It depends on your wt and also your baby growth. Take 6 small meals wuth fruits also.plenty of gluids also.
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.