Pregnancy problem

I am trying for pregnancy. Looking for ovulation. I want to know that regular having sex can help in fast ovulation and eat are symptoms of ovulation. Diet for fast pregnancy. And does folic acid supplements helps In fast pregnancy.

Doctor Answers (2) on Pregnancy problem

Dr. Rita Bakshi Delhi | Gynecologist/Obstetrician
Hello, Folic acid supplements do not help in achieving a pregnancy but prevents neural tube defects in your developing baby. Regular sex may not be that helpful in increasing ovulation chances. For this, get a follicular monitoring and have timed intercourse. Follow up with your obstetrician for further evaluation. You can also visit my clinic International Fertility Centre located in New Delhi for further evaluation. My clinic offers varied gynecology treatments and services to help you have a successful treatment. You can mail me your contact details so that I can get in touch with you.
Dr. Swathi S Aithal Bangalore | General Physician
Hello Bala Folic acid supplements at does not help in pregnancy but it helps in the prevention of neural tube defects in the growing baby..and regular sexay or may not help as you need to know your fertile days first...so please i suggest you to consult an obstetrician and discuss about all these...thank you