About my panic
I faced lots of heart palpitations and breathing difficulty from last 2 months . I consulted a cardiologist but and my all ecg and echo reports are normal . Some time im feeling so anxieous and panic attcaks what should i do . I fact I do yoga and meditation with taking medecone as beta blocker . But no improvement wbat should I do ?? Plzz help me to cope this .

Through evaluation from start to causative factors needed to reach to a conclusion and diagnosing your problem. Beta blocker is part of the medication but a proper diagnosis should be made.
consult a psychiatrist
You needs both drug therapy and cognitive behavioral therapy. Consult Psychiatrist.
What you are experiencing is an anxiety disorder. This  condition requires a detailed assessment by a Psychiatrist . Once the diagnosis is confirmed, treatment includes medications and therapy . Beta blocker is only a symptomatic treatment but not for all the symptoms. You will require different set of medications. Psychiatrist will be able to help you .
Consultation with a Psychiatrist.