About eye sight
This is raj aged 23, I have a sight of -1 for both the eyes, Doctor suggested for glasses, But I am not much interested, Is there any way to get It reduced !!

There is no medication or food for improving eyesight or to get rid of glasses. If not interested in glasses then you can try a. Contact lens b. Lasik laser as your age is now 23 years so your number will not increase now whether you wear glasses or not as number becomes stable at age of 18-20 yrs. Having said that I advise you to eat balanced diet including green vegetables and seasonal fruits for keeping eyes and body healthy. If you are not comfortable with contact lens then go for lasik. Lasik is a very easy and painless procedure. If you want to get rid of glasses then go for lasik.
My dear brother please do use glasses ,never think of LASIK for -1 D ,there are many money hungry Opthalmologist  who will immediately trap you for money ,they Will never advise you in your interest, they will advise you in their interest, there is lots advantage of-1D in later years
Lasik surgery is an option. Consult a cornea or refractive surgeon to check if you are eligible for surgery. Your spectacle power should be Stable for a month at least.