About CRP test Report

My sister got the CRP test on last week. The Value of CRP is 11 to 12mg/L . As per test report the value of crp is highly positive in her body, so i am start to surfing on internet to understanding about CRP level in body. After surfing to internet i am afired to know about CRP level Is more than 4% is very dangerous for life and its create cancer&Heart diseases. My sister have 4 months old baby child. Doctor is recommended only one tablet and say its help to reduce CRP Level in body, but he says after taking the tablet, this to change the taste of feeding milk. So please help me sir ,what should i do and how to reduce the CRP level in his body.

Doctor Answers (5) on About CRP test Report

Hello. Visit a good homoeopathic doctor in your locality for detailed case history and treatment by homoeopathic mode of treatment.
Dr. Jyoti Talukdar Gurgaon | Medical Microbiologist
Follow physician's advice and have patience. He will try to come to a cause of CRP
U can go for alternative therapies such as homeopathy to reduce CRP LEVELS
You have to follow a Zero Carbohydrate Diet for minimum 18 months. This can lower down the CRP
Dr. Amarpreet Singh Riar Delhi | General Physician
Please don't worry too much about it. Kindly explain to me other symptoms that she got. Google doesn't really help in understanding medical condition. Explain to me her symptoms and will help You accordingly