Hs crp high level

My husband recently has test done because he had swelling and burning sensation in the wrist from last 2 weeks. His CRP hs was 7.12 mg/L, with ESR 11mg/L. He has very low vitamin D at 9.23. What could be the possible reason for this high CRP? I can see his skin turning red besides the wrist where the pain occurs. Doctor has advised him Calcirol, COQ10, shellcal HD 12. Can any of these help in lowering the high CRP level? Thanks in advance.

Hi.., C-reactive protein (CRP) is a protein produced by the liver and found in the blood .. C-reactive protein elevation is part of the acute-phase response to acute and chronic inflammation..... C-reactive protein (CRP) test is done to: Identify and keep track of infections and diseases that cause inflammation...Kindly consult your Physician for further evaluation...