About continue cough
I have been suffering from coughing in last 4-5 months. It looks like mild cough. At starting I ignored it but now it is on regular basis. Color of cough is little milkish. I took cough syrup but it didn't Stop. Please give me advice ...?

Do a online consultation with a pulmonologist for further evaluation and management

Is it allergic or repetitive? Any weight loss ? Evening rise fever?
Go for a chest x-ray and sputum test,refer to a pulmonologist.
Hello ,got your concern ,it can be treatable with further evaluation, better healthcare and proper treatment ..you can consult me through this app or directly via Watsapp { 96 1820 2424 } for fast and better reach ..
Please see a dr in person Every chronic ailment has to evaluated If from mumbai, you can take my appointment Stay safe
If your cough is since 4 months definitely that have to be evaluated.. chest xray, sputum examination may be required.. consult a pulmonologist for further investigation and treatment.