About calcium tablets
Can I take calcium, iron, b12 and D vitamin tablets with milk on morning, afternoon and night? I heard that the power of calcium gets low when we take it with milk, Is that true? please suggest.

Hello there.  I can understand your concern.  These are all supplements and they need to be taken after food. Calcium needs to be taken daily, vit D3 60k nneds to be taken once a week. B-Complex daily and iron also daily. Doesn't matter even if you take with milk. But if you are taking iron preparations, then tea and coffee to be avoided. Best regards. Dr. Anil kumar jain. Bangalore.
Dr. Meera Malhautra
General Physician 36 yrs exp Gurgaon

Vit D tab is not taken daily. Take the 60K dose weekly or fortnightly as your doctor has advised. Take calcium at night,  the B12 in the morning and iron between breakfast and dinner with water
Dr. Rama S.K
Internal Medicine 16 yrs exp Pune
Why are you on so much supplements?

Calcium tablets side effects Alternatives to milk for calcium