About braces
Sir see my photo n tell me there is anything wrong with my braces wire or tell me its ok or not.because i think there is some ups and downs in wire.so tell me is it correct or not.

It's ok.

Talk to experienced dentist online and get your health questions answered in just 5 minutes.

+135
Chat with a dentist
hello, you need to consult your orthodontist. he will see the case clinically , diagnose your problem and give you a proper treatment plan.
Hello there.  I can understand your concern.  Its correct itself. Do not worry about it much. Just go for regular check-ups with the dentist in person for further evaluation and management. Best regards. Dr. Anil kumar jain. Bangalore.