About bone pain..

Sir, i am suffering a pain like burning sensation on the bone above the right wrist.. And also right knee pain.... Some times under neck bone pain... I using mobile phone too much... But what happened to my hand and knee pain..?? Is their any bone cancer reasons... Pls help me.. Sir..

Doctor Answers (2) on About bone pain..

Dr. B Rajashekar Bangalore | General Physician
hello get rbs , vitamin b12 levels done and then consult physician and decide bye
It is not known since when did you start having pain. What is the duration of pain, is it persisting or intermittent etc. You should not jump to conclusions like having cancer. It will be better if you can consult your family physician for better understanding of the problem and treatment.
In the meantime you may start doing regular exercise, some deep breathing exercises, Having good nutritious diet, avoiding tension. You may take some pain killer and some calcium and vit B12 tab.