Abortion of baby
Its been 21 days for an unprotected sex i had . I got to know that i am pregnant 2-3 days ago when I checked it through pragnancy check kit . Then i consulted a doctor for abortion she told me about two types of abortion medicine and sergical operation. But she is everytime forcing me for surgical and asking me for money and all everytime . And I searched on internet it says before 7 weeks medicine is recommended...so what should i do should i go with that doctor or take the MTP kit?

Dr. Mamta Pattnayak
Gynecologist 14 yrs exp Gurgaon

Hi, if it is less than 7 wks, can be done by medicine.But it should be under doctor supervision.The medicine has some side effects which you should aware of.
Dr. Jyotsna Gupta
Gynecologist 15 yrs exp Delhi

You can very well go for abortion with medicine if the pregnancy is less then 9 weeks.
Any medical abortion shall be taken under medical supervision only. No self medication.
Dr. Rita Bakshi
Gynecologist/Obstetrician 31 yrs exp Delhi
Hello, If it has been less than 7 weeks of unprotected sex, it can be treated through medications under the supervision of doctor. Since your pregnancy test is positive, it requires immediate action. I would suggest that you visit my clinic International Fertitiy Centre located in Green Park, New Delhi so that I can guide you better. You can mail me your contact details to reach you.