Abnormal menstruation
Hey..! I am having abnormal menses from today.. My actual date of getting periods was 18 but I got my menses started from today i.e., 20th... I am also having vaginal infection which is now getting reduced ... Is there any problem regarding the abnormal periods??? Please do help me

Dr. Harisha N L

Hi there...understand your concern...but you are not clear in your question about abnormal menstruation...if you are thinking delay of 2 days is abnormal then it's absolutely fine....your menstrual cycles are under the control hormonal levels so it's normal to have 2days delay nothing much to worry... If you have any other issues get back here or consult nearest gynecologists they will do the needful.