Breast abnormal
Hi My fiancy having breast abnormal(Big size) problem.Is that possible to reduce her breast?kindly give me a solution.
45 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Sarika Dahiphale
Gynecologist 12 yrs exp Pune

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹450 for 24 hrs

Kindly seek advice from a good cosmetic surgeon will help to sort out problem...
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?