Miss carriage & abnormal periods
I am married for about 3 years back I already had 2 miss carriages and also suffering from abnormal periods kindly suggest
56 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

Thanks for sending across your query. I will suggest you to consult an expert gynecologist for your concerned issue, and follow her advice.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
0/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.