Abdominal Pain & Vomiting
My son is 4 year old and had 4 episode of Abdominal Pain and vomiting. 1. 21st March 2020 2. 30th July 2020 3. 6th August 2020 4. 3rd September 2020. 5. 22nd September 2020.(Only Vomiting) To further diagnose the recurrence consulted paediatric surgeon and he suggested blood test and barium x-ray and concluded appendicitis. Due to unavailability of surgeon, I started consulting with Gastroenterologist, Endoscopist suggested before surgery CT scan is required to confirm appendicitis and report says no inflamed appendix and ruled out appendicitis and Abnormal CBD detected and suggested immediate EUS intervention to confirm the possibility at same time blood test done and it shows elevated Amylase(230) and lypase(370). His endoscopy is done and cleared the possibility of obstruction. CBD is clear and no obstruction is seen in EUS and shown PAN Gastritis and Duodenitis. Does it mean my son had pancreatitis as per CT Scan and Blood report but now obstruction is removed by itself?

It is better to consult the doctor directly or review with all the reports for further advise.