Abdominal pain
I am having pain in my lower abdomen and lower back. I consulted a general physician who suggested me to undergo full abdomen USG, as he suspected a kidney stone. But the report was completely normal and no stone was detected in my kindneys. The pain worsens in the morning. The pain suddenly started a few weeks ago. I have no past history of any such abdominal pain.

Dr. Arunabha Das
General Physician 4 yrs exp Darjeeling
I have gone through your question and this is simply acute peptic disease. During early morning,after normal or stressful sleep cycle our body produces excess of acid in stomach. This causes erosion in our gastric mucosa and leads to secretion of inflammatory chemicals causing abdominal pain. Firstly take plenty of water and fresh breathing every morning. Secondly, take deep sleep every night atleast for 6-8hrs. Thirdly, take TAB PANTOCID-HP KIT 1 kit daily for 20days than continue taking Tab. Zipant-DSR 1tab twice daily before food for 1month. Tab Drotin-Ds 1tab twice daily may be taken,if pain abdomen repeats or occurs. Fourthly, avoid taking hot foods,as it aggravates your inflammation in stomach. Avoid tea for 3wks. Avoid leafy vegetables, avoid spicy foods. Review here,if any problem arises further.