Abdominal pain
I am having lower back pain and pain in the lower abdomen. I had full abdomen ECG but nothing was detected.

Hello there. I can understand your concern. I hope you are not in too much pain. Ecg means electro cardiogram. So, as the name suggests, it's done for heart and not abdomen. I think you may be talking about ultrasound done to full abdomen. It would have been better if you had attached the reports. Also, Consult a general surgeon regarding this as what history you have given is very very little and also false. Best regards. Dr. Anil Kumar Jain.
Dr. Navya G
Hi there.. I can understand your distress..but ecg is done to know about heart and the Ecg electrodes are kept over chest not abdomen.. pain abdomen with backpain could be due to kidney stones, kidney infections, pancreatic gland infection, colitis, constipation, appendicitis.. please get ultrasound of abdomen done to know the cause.. consult nearest physician in person soon..