Abdominal cyst

Have a functional cyst in my lower abdomen in right ovary..is it cureable through medicine? It really paining so much all the time..in the future is there any prblm which will occur for pregnancy? The cyst size is 17:17 mm ..is the too large? Pls help me with all the necessary details..i am in big tension.

Doctor Answers (3) on Abdominal cyst

Dr. Pritam Prakash Sulakhe Pune | Gynecologist/Obstetrician
first of all 17 mm is not at all "cyst" . ur pain may be due to some thing else. u look very anxious. consult a gynaec to rule out causes of pain in lower abdomen especially UTI which has serious complications.
Dr. Rita Bakshi Delhi | Gynecologist/Obstetrician
Hello, The cyst will resolve on its own in a few time. There is nothing to worry about. If you experience any complications because of the cyst, visit a gynecologist and seek proper treatment and evaluation.
Nothing to worry about .it usually resolves on its own. If it is painful .. u can take antispasmodic. Like meftal spas.