A big red mole
A big red mole on my male genetil part and upper of that.. I m having pain on that too from past few days.. What to do ?
50 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Vijay Adhe
Dermatologist 10 yrs exp Pune
Hi It can be a type of bacterial infection. Please visit a dermatologist for examination, diagnosis and proper treatment.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?