A belly fat
Sir I have little abs but in lower part belly fat that's why my abs don't look smart is there any solution for this fat I n doing hard exercise but it is, not affected

Dr. Swapan Banerjee (PhD)
Dietitian/Nutritionist 23 yrs exp Kolkata

Hi I am understanding your concern. Can you share your present weight cum height?? What type of lifestyles, foods habits you v in a day?? Definitely I can help u provided Complete information..
Dr. Sakina Patrawala
Dietitian/Nutritionist 5 yrs exp Mumbai
Hello.. U need a perfect combination of exercise and diet ...along with toning exercises. .u need to keep a check om ur calorie intake,protein inatke , porrion size and meal gaps. Improve ur metabolic rate and u will c d difference. Consult a nutritionist for the same.