3 days late to periods
Hello :) my due date was Oct 11. I had my PMS symptoms such as bloating, constipation, acne, hunger from Oct 01 itself. Last week I had been trekking and  consumed alcohol. Now since 2 days I am having white discharge but I haven't got my periods yet. I'm very regularl and this is the first time it's been delayed.

Dr. Neelima Deshpande
Sexologist 26 yrs exp Pune

Thank you for your question. Periods can be delayed for several reasons and strenuous physical activity can be responsible too. I'm assuming you are not sexually active otherwise you do need to do a pregnancy test to rule it out. I would suggest you don't worry too much.Keep a menstrual diary and observe it for a couple more months. It will most likely return to how it used to be. However if the problem persists beyond that do see your gynaecologist for some tests. best wishes