Late periods
I had my periods on 12th march, and till now I don't have any symptoms of my period, I don't know what is the problem. And usually, many times my periods had been late by 2 or 3 days. But it has been late this time for more than a week.

Dr. Harshini.V
Gynecologist 5 yrs exp Bangalore

R u married ? Did you check urine pregnancy test? If that's not case, you might be having an irregular anovulatory period . as it is first time no need to be repeated , jus need to consult your doctor for medicine to get periods. Let's wait and see how next cycle goes .!