09xxxxxx21
Can't grow a decent ,thick and full beard. Very thin hair grow on the cheeks. I am very skinny too.Is it because of bad genetics? Everybody makes fun of me. I look like a 14 year old boy. Is there any solution to this problem. A little guidance is required to go in the right direction like whom should i consult etc. ? Thanks in advance

Greetings. There are subsets of normal individuals who do not develop adequate beard or mustache for their age. You can wait for another year or so and see if it comes. The other option is to meet a Dermatologist and share your concerns. Laboratory evaluation may be needed to rule in or rule out any hormonal cause of such issue. Many a times, it is constitutional i.e you do not have any problem but your hairs have limited capacity. No wonder medications will help. The market is full of fake brands and waiting for customers like you. Apply your knowledge and reasoning and decide.
Your dermatologist will decide a treatment plan for you after a consultation.
Avoid Self Medications.
Get hormonal profile done as per suggested by dermatologist...many option depending upon severity