Wanted to grow full beard

Hi i am a 19 years old wanting to grow a thicker and fuller beard. At this time my growth is not that perfect. I do have hairs but not that much that i wanted. Pls advise some tips so that i can achieve a fuller and thicker beard. Your help would be of great concern. Pls help me out its really imp for me.

Doctor Answers (1) on Wanted to grow full beard

Dr. Rajdeep Bangalore | Dermatologist
Shave less often and let your beard grow a little long. This will allow the hair to grow thicker. It may make your skin feel more itchy and oily initially but eventually you will have thicker hair. Wash your face with oil removing cleansers 2 to 3 times a day to remove the oil on your skin in the beard area. You can try using a lotion containing minoxidil but you will need a prescription from a dermatologist for it. You could also go for a beard transplant to increase the number of hair follicles in your beard area. Please visit me or any dermatologist near you to discuss your options in more detail. Warm regards. Dr. Rajdeep Mysore. Chirag Hospital Bangalore