Facial hair not growing

My facial hair is not growing. My age is 32. It's becoming very shameful among friends. Please suggest me any solution to this.
views-icons 171 Views bookmarks-icon 1 Bookmark Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (1) on Facial hair not growing

Dr. Rajdeep Bangalore | Dermatologist
Some people have less facial hair or no facial hair genetically. Generally it does not affect other sexual functions and you can lead a normal life. If you have any other problems and not just absence of facial hair you will need to be thoroughly examined for other diseases and hormonal tests need to be done. If there are no sexual problems, and If you want a cosmetic makeover you could go for a facial hair transplant. The results may not be very good. There are no medicines that can make your facial hair start growing if you haven't developed them by now so I would advice you not to waste your money trying them. Take care. Warm regards. Dr. Rajdeep Mysore. Chirag Hospital Bangalore