Spilling of milk & cold
My son is 20 days old. He is in breastfeeding. When the feeding end he immediately spill some milk out of his mouth. Is it normal? And also grrrrr like sound is hearing and also when I touch his back at that time I can feel that. It is happening rarely. Whether he has cold?

Dr. Narayanan
Neonatalogist 12 yrs exp Chennai
spitting of milk is normal in small amounts ,you burp the child after feeding .regarding Garr sound it may be nasal block .don't worry just feed the child.
Dr. K.Santosh Kumar
Pediatrician 7 yrs exp Chennai
I am Dr.Santoshkumar a pediatrician, spitting of feeds is common at this age group unless it's assosiated with weight loss you need not worry... rarely child can have some kind of intestinal obstruction if this problem persist you need to get a pediatric consultation.