Visited For Pregnancy Check Up
I recommend the doctor
Happy with: Doctor friendlinessExplanation of the health issueTreatment satisfactionValue for moneyWait time
Manjula Deepak aka "MD" at hospital boards is not only a doctor! She is a friend and her friendly nature makes every pregnant ladies and their family members so comfortable with her detailed explanation on issues and happening. I had GDM which is not of so high range and not so low as well, Manjula Deepak was so generous to explain its effects/limitations and the cautions to cultivate. Doctor had committed us that "I will try for Normal" but not at the cost of baby or mother's health (This statement actually made us wrong perception on the scenario that GDM patients will have C-section 100% even though she did mentioned that she has done N number of NNVD's for GDM cases). The due date was on 2nd Jan 2019, Myself and my Husbands expectations was to have baby on new year with NVD + Girl baby(I know Dr. MD cannot do anything abut it). Dr. Manjula mentioned about the protocol of GDM that the delivery should happen with in 38 weeks + 6 days. We expressed our expectations on having baby on Jan, Dr. Manjula made us aware with all technical reasons for not to push it to Jan and I had to admit on 26th Night. Best part is, Dr. Manjula visited at 10:30 PM/12:00 AM/6:30 AM/10:30 AM/1:30 PM/4:00PM/ 6:30 PM and 8:30 PM. I mentioned these timings to re-iterate that the main doctor visits her patient so frequently even though having 2 duty doctors is just act of respect and HOSPITALITY. Even though my husband has done whole story on how u delivered since he was witnessing everything, Dr. Manjula didn't even left 0.1% to make NVD to me which is unbelievable for the situation I was in(GDM). She never left hope on making NVD. Key decisions made by Dr. MD :-
1) 2 times inducing pain via Jel
2) Dr Manjula Deepak came and examined the cirvix and good news was it was for 1 CM open and 50% clavax. after 10 hours. Any doctor would have done C section
3) Manjula Deepak came, cirvix was at 2CM only.and was not improvee, she decided to break the water to see if baby has done pee, but there was no as such, since heartbeat of the baby was good, suffex was 50%, chaitra endurance was good but only dilatation was 2CM. Manjula Deepak had to take a call to go for epidomal since it serves both for dilatation open for normal delivery and general anesthesia for c section. Had to go with that.
4) Manjula Deepak came band checked the dilation, it has varied from 2 to 3 (Asked to wit for NVD)
5) Manjula Deepak found the contraction is better and the Cirvix is at 5CM. (asked to wait)
6) LAST BUT NOT LEAST, A motivation voice from DR. MD at last moment "" PUSH HARD CHAITRA, ONE HARD PUSH WILL MAKE IT" made it possible for NVD.
Yes folks, Good doctors do exists and it proved for me by Dr. Manjula Deepak. (Do not think that this is paid feedback).
Dr. Manjula Deepak replied
Thankyou for those kind words it means a lot for me