Consulted Dr. Sharad Kulkarni (Ayurveda)
I recommend the doctor
Happy with: Doctor friendlinessExplanation of the health issueTreatment satisfactionValue for money
After reading all over the internet about Anal Fistula, I understood that Fistula treatment through Ayurveda is the best possible way to avoid any kind of recurrence & incontinence. So I started looking for a Ayurvedic doctor who can come to my rescue. I found Dr. Sharad Kulkarni over Practo and after researching about him on the internet, I found positive feedback on him from patients. Therefore, I decided to meet and discuss with him on the condition that I had been suffering from for more than 2 months.
Things that I liked about the doctor.
** ** ** **** ************* ** *** ********
2. He is quite friendly and very understanding.
3. His diagnosis is very accurate and he is expert in treating Fistula patients.
4. He explains the causes of a disease pretty logically.
5. His Clinic is neat and tidy.
6. Responds to queries/questions (during & after the treatment) quickly.
7. Fistula treatment was quite economical w.r.t. surgery in the hospitals.
Things that overall could be improved.
1. The staff at the clinic couldn't speak/understand English or Hindi. Unfortunately I am not very much conversant in Kannada, so it would be helpful and less stressful for a patient if the staff can communicate in either of the above mentioned languages.
2. The approach road to the Clinic is extremely bad (I used to come from HSR). Reaching the clinic was a pain in the neck. At times, I was more worried about the road than the treatment itself.