1. How much does Spine Surgery cost?
Minimum expenses for Spine Surgery in Pune starts from Rs. 60,000
Average amount to be paid for Spine Surgery in Pune is approximately Rs. 1,35,200
Maximum charges for Spine Surgery in Pune rise up to Rs. 2,50,000
Factors that may affect the cost of Spine Surgery are:
- Surgeon fee
- Type of implants used
- Patient age
- Type of surgery planned to be performed.
- Type of Hospital
- Medical condition of the patient
- Post-surgical complications that are involved
- Admission fee
- The admission room that you opted for
- Any other lab tests or examination tests such as X-ray, ECG, etc
2. What are the types of Spine Surgery?
Following are the types of Spine surgery:
- Discectomy or Microdiscectomy
- Spinal or Vertebral fusion
- Laminectomy or Laminotomy
- Disc replacement
3. What are the risks of Spine Surgery?
Risks and complications of Spine Surgery are:
- Blood loss from the incision area
- Chances of infection
- Injury to the spine nerves
- Blood clot formation
4. What is the success rate of Spine Surgery?
The factors that affect the success rate of Spine Surgery are:
- Experience of the surgeon
- Type of surgery performed
- Health condition of the patient
- Patient age
However, the success rate of Spine Surgery maybe around 96%
5. What is Spine Surgery?
Spine surgery is a surgical procedure that involves repairing or replacing the damaged part of the spine. It helps to reduce the back pain, repairs the fractured part of the spine, and restores the functions of the spine.