AMRI Hospitals, Dhakuria- Kolkata
AMRI Hospitals, Dhakuria possesses state-of-the-art emergency and critical care services, which have been commenced as a ‘Centre of Excellence’ owing to its advanced care and treatment. Initially, the hospital was started with OPD services and by 1997 it has turned into a 150 bedded hospital. This hospital offers the latest nuclear imaging investigative benefits like positron emission tomography or PET-CT, which reports information about both the function and structure of cells and tissues in the body. The mission of AMRI hospitals is to provide healthcare services managing accountability in a positive manner that contribute to the psychological, physical, and social well being of the people. AMRI Hospitals, at Dhakuria, is NABH & NABL accredited.
- General surgery
- Internal medicine
- Clinical psychology
- Endocrinology & Diabetology
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Cardiac sciences
- Gastro sciences
- Neuro sciences
- Laboratory sciences
- Onco sciences
- Aesthetics, reconstructive and plastic surgery
- Emergency, critical care & trauma management
- ENT, Head & neck surgery
- Dentistry & maxillofacial surgery
- Pediatrics & neonatology
- Orthopedics & joint replacement
- Physiotherapy & rehabilitation medicine
- Patients have the right to be informed about hospital policies, rules, and regulations.
- Patient have the right to know the name, individual status of the persons providing services.
- Patients can consult with the hospital ethics committee about the ethical issues involved in health care.
- They have the right to allow or refuse to participate in the research or experimental methods of treatment.
- Patient have the right to shift to another facility with a complete explanation concerning the need for alternate transfer.
- They have the right to receive the complete and updated information about the diagnosis treatment and prognosis in a language that the patient knows.
- The patient have the right to raise a complaint regarding the care given by the hospital and can be informed about the response.
- Patient have the right to keep all communications, medical records, and treatment related to his/her care confidentially.
- Patients have the right to examine his/her bill and can receive an explanation regarding charges.
- The patient should follow hospital policies and procedures.
- If the patient desires to transfer the case to another physician, or facility, then either the patient or his/her caretaker should inform the doctor or other support staff prior.
- The patients should provide all the personal and family health details to the hospital as they need to deliver appropriate care.
- Patients can have the ability in making decisions about his/her medical treatment.
- The patients can ask questions if they are not understanding the information or instructions given by the physician.
- Should settle the bills without any delay.
Location Selector in Kolkata:
- AMRI Hospitals, Dhakuria- Kolkata
- AMRI Hospitals, Salt Lake - Kolkata
- AMRI Hospitals, Mukundapur - Kolkata
- 10 am to 10.30 am
- 4.30 pm to 6.30 pm
Critical areas(ICU) - 4.00 pm to 5.00 pm
- 10.30 am to 11 am
- 4.30 pm to 6.30 pm
Critical areas - 4:00 PM to 5:00 PM