Apollo Spectra Hospitals, C Scheme, Jaipur
The logo of Apollo dignifies that the nurses are the torchbearers, forerunners, crusaders, and creators of change. TLC (Tender Loving Care) is the core of the Apollo models of care and they continue to be the magic that inspires hope, sense of ease and warmth to the patients. Apollo Spectra Hospitals are multispeciality hospitals and provide international standards of healthcare to the patients. Apollo Spectra Hospital, C Scheme, Jaipur has an ultra-modern facility with the latest technology to deliver simplified, quality, and best medical services to its patients. This hospital is a 50 bedded facility with state-of-the-art infrastructure committed to bringing the world’s best health care to the patients. This also has 4 dedicated beds for critical care services, 4 ultra-modern modular OTs, rehabilitation units, and an in-house pharmacy. Apollo Spectra Hospitals have 12 centers spread across 9 cities such as Bangalore, Chennai, Delhi, Jaipur, Kanpur, Mumbai, Hyderabad, Gwalior, and Pune. With excellent clinical outcomes and successful surgeries, Apollo Spectra Hospitals continue to set new standards in healthcare services.
Few of the specialties available at Apollo Spectra Hospitals, C Scheme, Jaipur are:
- Plastic and cosmetic surgery
- Orthopedics & spine
- General and Orthopedic surgery
- General & laparoscopic surgery
- Pediatric surgery
- Before admission, one should get an admission note from the doctor and need to give it to the admission counter.
- If the patient is insured, then the patient will be sent to the insurance desk.
- A Unique Identification Number [UID] will be generated which can be used to save all the medical records of the patient by the hospital for future reference.
- IP co-ordinators will handle the discharge process.
- The unused medicines will be returned, and a discharge summary will be prepared by the concerned department.
- The doctor will explain how to use it in case any discharge medicines or medical devices are prescribed.
- Finally, the bill will be handed over to either patient or caretaker.
- 24-hour accident & emergency service
- International patient care
- Intensive Care Unit [ICU]
- 24x7 Pharmacy
- Operation theatres
- Diagnostic center
- Ambulance service
- Blood banks
- ATM services
- Car parking
Location Selector in Jaipur:
- Apollo Spectra Hospitals, C Scheme - Jaipur
- OPD visiting hours:8 am - 8 pm
In-patient visiting hours:10 am - 12 pm 5 pm - 7 pm
ICU visiting hours:11 am - 12 pm5 pm - 6 pm
- Emergency services: 24 hours