Fed up of endless wait?
Look for clinic with Prime

Dr. Saurabh Jain

Dr. Saurabh Jain

Dr. Saurabh Jain

Claim this profile

MBBS, MS - General Surgery, DNB - Urology/Genito - Urinary Surgery



10 Years Experience Overall  (3 years as specialist)

Medical Registration Verified

Dr. Saurabh Jain is a Urologist in C Scheme, Jaipur and has an experience of 10 years in this field. Dr. Saurabh Jain practices at Apollo Spectra Hospitals in C Scheme, Jaipur. He completed MBBS from RG Kar Medical College, Kolkata in 2006,MS - General Surgery from Medical College, Kolkata in 2013 and DNB - Urology/Genito - Urinary Surgery from SIR GANGARAM HOSPITAL, NEW DELHI in 2017. Some of the services provided by the doctor are: Andrology,Reconstructive Urology,Endourology and Renal Transplant etc.

C Scheme, Jaipur

Apollo Spectra Hospitals


J-2/37, Mahaveer Marg, Landmark: Opposite Jai Club, Jaipur

Get Directions

+ 7

Mon - Wed, Fri - Sat

01:00 - 04:00

Verified details

Common questions & answers

Q: Who is a urologist?

A: A urologist is a medical specialist who deals with the disorders of the male and female urinary system as well as the male reproductive tract. Urologists provide treatment to different parts of the urinary tract, including kidneys, ureters, bladder, urethra, and adrenal glands. They also treat diseases related to the penis, prostate, seminal vesicles, epididymis, and testes.

Q: What diseases can urologists treat?

A: Some of the conditions that the urologists can treat are: Urinary tract infections (UTIs) Kidney stones Incontinence Bladder prolapse Painful bladder syndrome Bladder, prostate, testicular and kidney cancer Male infertility Cryptorchidism (undescended testes) Erectile dysfunction (ED) Enlarged prostate gland

Q: What is the difference between an urologist and a nephrologist?

A: While urologists diagnose and treat conditions of the urinary tract along with those of the male reproductive system, nephrologists specialise in the treatment of kidney diseases. Also, a urologist can perform surgery, but a nephrologist is not qualified to do it.

Q: When should I visit a urologist?

A: You should visit a urologist if you experience: Repeated or urgent urge to urinate Blood in the urine Lower back or pelvic pain Painful urination that burns Difficulty in urination Leakage of urine Dribbling, weak urine stream A reduced sexual desire A lump in the testis Difficulty in maintaining an erection

Q: Can a urologist treat diseases of the female reproductive system?

A: A urologist can treat urological disorders of the female reproductive system such as bladder prolapse, UTIs, or leakage in urine during pregnancy. They may also work along with a gynaecologist to treat conditions such as pelvic pain in women. Moreover, a urologist can specialise in a type of urology known as female urology that focuses on diseases of the reproductive and urinary tract of women.


Renal Transplant



MBBS - RG Kar Medical College, Kolkata, 2006
MS - General Surgery - Medical College, Kolkata, 2013
DNB - Urology/Genito - Urinary Surgery - SIR GANGARAM HOSPITAL, NEW DELHI, 2017


26144 Rajasthan Medical Council, 2008
Report an Error
Pick a time slot
Apollo Spectra Hospitals
4500Verified details
C Scheme
Instantly consult other urologist online
Dr. Saurabh Jain is currently not consulting online with Practo