32 doctors available in Jubilee hills
Book appointments with minimum wait-time & verified doctor details
1. How much does Bariatric Surgery cost?
Minimum cost for Bariatric Surgery in Hyderabad starts from Rs.2,30,000
The average price for Bariatric Surgery in Hyderabad is approximately Rs.3,13,300
Maximum expenses for Bariatric Surgery in Hyderabad rise up to Rs.3,50,000
Cost may also vary based on the method/approach chosen to execute Bariatric Surgery. The following factors may also affect the cost of bariatric surgery in Hyderabad:
- Medical Condition
- Type of Facility(Hospital) & Room that you opt for
- Post Surgical Complications
- Time to recovery
- The method used for Bariatric Surgery
2. What are the risks and complications of Bariatric Surgery?
Following are the risks and complications of Bariatric Surgery:
- Excessive bleeding, Blood clots
- Lung or breathing problem.Infection
- Leakage in your intestinal system
- Reactions to anesthesia
3. Who are the best surgeons for Bariatric Surgery?
Bariatric Surgery is performed by a qualified Gastroenterologist who is well experienced in performing bariatric surgery.
4. What is Bariatric Surgery?
Bariatric surgery is used to treat weight loss by restricting food intake. This is done by reducing the size of the stomach using rubber bands and staples, etc.
5. What are the types of Bariatric Surgery?
- Laparoscopic adjustable gastric band
- Sleeve gastrectomy (gastric sleeve)
- Gastric bypass
- Biliopancreatic diversion with duodenal switch