Zirconia Maryland bridge

Hi, I need to get a 6 unit zirconia Maryland bridge, that replaces 2 teeth and uses 4 (2 on each side) for support. What would be the approximate charges for this ? I read that wings of Maryland cost about half the replacement teeth.

Doctor Answers (3) on Zirconia Maryland bridge

Hi.. Except the cost Zirconia bridges are good and biocompatible. Go for it.
Ami Sukhija Mumbai | Dentist
Hello, zirconium bridges are always on the expensive side , if you are interested in replacing your teeth and only cost is the problem then you can consider a metal-ceramic bridge .. if cost is not an issue then consider dental implants as well as they will b self supported and will not depend on other teeth for support .. this way the adjacent teeth will need no grinding or cutting too Replacing teeth is of utmost importance so ask your dentist for an option or consult another dentist for a second opinion Take care
Dr. Shilpa Bangalore | Dentist
Zirconia bridges very costly charges will depend on what quality of material you are selecting