Hello, Bleaching of teeth is basically whitening of the enamel of teeth by artificial measures. The most common chemical that we use to bleach is hydrogen peroxide or sometimes carbamide peroxide. This chemical although safe causes a little bit of sensitivity that you will feel directly after the procedure and may last upto 24 to 48 hrs. Also kindly note that bleaching is not scaling and it does not involve cleaning of teeth. Scaling is a separate procedure. Also bleaching procedure is not a permanent solution to teeth whitening although if dietary restrictions are strictly followed, results may last for a good amount of time. For more information you are advised to get in touch with a dental doctor.
S bleaching of teeth definetly causes sensitivity. It ll b more if ur already having sensitiviyy issues. But this increased sensitivity 'll b there only for a few days to a week and using desensitizing gels ll b helpfull in controlling sensitivity post whitening.