Yellow teeth

I brush my teeth twice but it is not white in color its still yellow .so what should I do is there any medicine or past

Dr. Anviti Puranik
Dentist 7 yrs exp Bangalore
Yellow teeth could be deposits/stains on your teeth, you might need cleaning . You can go for whitening/bleaching of your teeth also but it's not a permanent solution. There are lot of factors which leads to yellowish teeth. Clinician needs to check clinically the cause first and then give you a treatment for the same.
Sharath Kumar K N
General Physician Mandya
Hello, Teeth may gradually become yellow due to aging, hereditary factors, poor dental hygiene, or excessive consumption of tea, coffee, tobacco and cigarettes. In addition, high doses of antibiotics, climatic conditions, infection and improper metabolism can contribute to discoloring of teeth. Mix a small pinch of baking soda to your tooth paste and brush with the mixture, rinse with warm water, daily. Or rubbing your teeth with orange or banana peal once a day also helps. Eating strawberry can also whiten your teeth. Avoid the things causing discoloration as said above. Or else visit a dentist.