Yellow eyes
Ive been having yellowish eyes for a few years nw.When i consulted a eye specialist ,they said its no major problem.

Hello, I understand your problem And I appreciate your concern towards your health. You said that your eyes are yellowish in colour and for this reason you have consulted a ophthalmologist. But it ain't a condition related to your eyes but with your liver if your liver parameters are altered then you can see your with yellow pigment. If you have stomach pain with loss if appetite then it is time for you to get your liver function test done. If there are no associated symptoms like I have mentioned earlier then no need to worry about it. Thank you