Yellow discharge 36 weeks pregnant
I am 36 weeks pregnant and have noticed a yellow discharge in the last 3 days. It does not cause any itching or burning, but it has been a little more as the days have passed. I'm not sure if this is normal in pregnancy or if I should be concerned.

Normally at term vaginal discharge increases in amount. If its not like liquid constistency nothing to worry that much. However if u feel the discharge s like urine then it could be that u break ur water bag. In any case its advisable to get urself examined at the earliest

Severe headache at 36 weeks pregnant Clear discharge at 36 weeks pregnant 36 weeks pregnant sharp pain