Wrist problem ganglion

Hi i saw a orthopaedic last Friday and he said I have Ganlion in both my hands and operated for the same. Now my left hand doesn't hurt that much but right hand still have lots of pain and swollen. The Ganglion was on upper part of my wrist but now I can see swollen in bottom part of my wrist is it possible that water has come in down side of my wrist because of some reaction?
views-icons 52 Views bookmarks-icon 1 Bookmark Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (3) on Wrist problem ganglion

You can tack red clay (in capsule) medical supervision for permanent solution of ganglion syst
Dr. Naveen Babu (PT) Hyderabad | Sports and Musculoskeletal Physiotherapist
Without surgery also it can b fixed .....anyhoe it's simply by scaphoidlunate ligament tear
Sharath Kumar K N Mandya | General Physician
Hello, Ganglion cysts are the most common mass or lump in the hand. They are not cancerous and, in most cases, are harmless. They occur in various locations, but most frequently develop on the back of the wrist. These fluid-filled cysts can quickly appear, disappear, and change size. Since you have already operated for the same,,, the symptoms you are experiencing now could be due to infection at the operated site, Needs regular wound care and antibiotics, please consult your doctor.