Ganglion cyst on right hand wrist
I have a ganglion cyst on right hand side of wrist since more than 5 years. Could anyone please help me out should I meet general surgeon or orthopaedist for treatment.

Mostly ganglion are self limiting.If it is not painful, wait , it May settle of its own .
Normally orthopedic doctors or hand surgeons look this issue
If the cyst is not troubling you in any way in terms of pain, don't do anything about it. As far as cosmetic reasons are concerned, you need to chose between a swelling if left alone and a scar if operated and removed.